The auction has been closed.
|Username||Bid amount||Bid time|
All watches being sold are vintage, likely has been manufactured over 30 years, therefore
1. Please don't expect the precision could be same as a modern watch. Our watches are maintained, checked and cleaned, but they cannot be compared with the accuracy of a quartz movement or modern mechanical movement.
2. Please do not expect water resistance from a vintage watch. Therefore, please don't bring it for showering, bathing, swimming or diving etc. If you really need to swim with it, please contact us and we may able to perform pressure test before the delivery.
3. Vintage watch movement contain no shock protection like modern watches. Extreme shock and vibration should be avoided, don't wear your watch during golf, soccer etc.
4. After about 5-6 years (depends on frequency of use), you should give your watch a service by an experience watchmaker to keep your watch 'healthy'. Or you can contact us for future watch servicing if you wish.
5. Whole watch are with original Rolex parts. The only thing we have done is refinishing the dial surface with difference colour and design.
6. Most Rolex Service Center (RSC) is OK with an original Rolex watch with refinished dial, especially for vintage. But some RSC may request you to change a new dial from them before they perform the overhaul. But there could also be cases that RSC refuse to service it with a refinished dial. So please take this into consideration before your purchase. We also provide watch servicing, you could email us for more information.
Finally, any defects not mentioned but visible in the pictures will be considered as described.
Thanks and wish you could choose something you like in our web site!